According to the Scleroderma Foundation, here’s a list of some frequently asked questions about scleroderma.
- What is scleroderma?
- How serious is it?
- How can scleroderma be diagnosed?
- What are the causes of scleroderma?
- Who usually develops scleroderma? When?
- Is there a treatment for scleroderma? What is it?
- Are people living with scleroderma developing any specific lung conditions? If so, which ones?
- Are there any other lung issues that I should worry about?
Get all your answers here: http://bit.ly/1TG3B3c
Learn more about scleroderma here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
Scleroderma News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.