According to the Scleroderma Foundation, here’s a list of some frequently asked questions about scleroderma.
- What is scleroderma?
- How serious is it?
- How can scleroderma be diagnosed?
- What are the causes of scleroderma?
- Who usually develops scleroderma? When?
- Is there a treatment for scleroderma? What is it?
- Are people living with scleroderma developing any specific lung conditions? If so, which ones?
- Are there any other lung issues that I should worry about?
Get all your answers here: http://bit.ly/1TG3B3c
Learn more about scleroderma here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
Scleroderma News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?