According to the Mayo Clinic, preparing a list of doubts, fears and questions you have can help you during your doctor’s appointment. Here are some questions to keep in mind:
- What is the most probable cause of my symptoms?
- Are there other possible causes?
- What other symptoms should I pay attention to?
- What other complications should I prepare myself for?
- What kind of exams and tests do I need?
- Is there any treatment you would recommend in theses cases?
- Is there any way for me manage these symptoms?
- How often will I have follow-up visits?
- I have other health conditions. Could they be related? How should I manage them together?
Learn more about Scleroderma here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
Scleroderma News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?