According to the Mayo Clinic, preparing a list of doubts, fears and questions you have can help you during your doctor’s appointment. Here are some questions to keep in mind:
- What is the most probable cause of my symptoms?
- Are there other possible causes?
- What other symptoms should I pay attention to?
- What other complications should I prepare myself for?
- What kind of exams and tests do I need?
- Is there any treatment you would recommend in theses cases?
- Is there any way for me manage these symptoms?
- How often will I have follow-up visits?
- I have other health conditions. Could they be related? How should I manage them together?
Learn more about Scleroderma here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
Scleroderma News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.