- The Scleroderma Book: A Guide for Patients and Families by Maureen D. Mayes
- Scleroderma Coping Strategies by B. Bianca Podesta*
- Scleroderma: The Proven Therapy that Can Save Your Life by Henry Scammell
- Perspectives on Living With Scleroderma by Mark Flapan, Ph.D.*
- Voices of Scleroderma, Vol. 1 by International Scleroderma Network
- The First Year: Scleroderma by Karen Gottesman*
- A Parent’s Guide to Rheumatic Diseases in Children by Thomas J. A. Lehman, M.D*
- The Fearless Caregiver by Gary Barg*
- A Place to Go: How Scleroderma Changed My Life by Maureen Taylor
- You’re Stronger Than You Think, Peter Ubel, M.D.*
- A Celebration of Life, Andrew Louis Botieri*
- Scleroderma & Dermatomyositis by Chen Da-can
- If You Have to Wear an Ugly Dress, Learn to Accessorize, Linda McNamara, R.N., M.B.A. & Karen Kemper, M.S.P.H., Ph.D.*
- Be Your Best Advocate, Jan E. Gnall, M.P.A., B.S., M.L.T., A.S.C.P.*
- My Mom’s Special, Andrea Oakland*
- Scleroderma – Understand Connective Tissue Disease by Louis Ruscitto
- Journey Beyond Diagnosis, Greg Pacini*
- Eating for Acid Reflux, Jill Sklar & Annabel Cohen*
- “You Gotta Eat!”, Linda Clancy Kaminski, M.S., R.D., C.D.E*
*recommended by The Scleroderma Foundation
Learn more about Scleroderma here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?