According to National Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases (NIAMS), people with scleroderma may have problems dressing, bathing, or handling basic daily tasks. Scleroderma can affect:
- The way you look
- How you feel about yourself
- How you take care of yourself
- Family relationships
- Sexual relations.
What Can I Do?
You and your doctors are partners in your treatment. Be sure to:
- Take your prescribed medicines.
- Follow your doctor’s advice.
- Quickly report problems.
You can also:
- Learn about the disease.
- Look for support from family and friends or a support group.
- Get help for depression and other problems.
- Learn coping skills.
Learn more about the disease here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?