How Can Scleroderma Affect My Life?
According to National Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases (NIAMS), people with scleroderma may have problems dressing, bathing, or handling basic daily tasks. Scleroderma can affect:
- The way you look
- How you feel about yourself
- How you take care of yourself
- Family relationships
- Sexual relations.
What Can I Do?
You and your doctors are partners in your treatment. Be sure to:
- Take your prescribed medicines.
- Follow your doctor’s advice.
- Quickly report problems.
You can also:
- Learn about the disease.
- Look for support from family and friends or a support group.
- Get help for depression and other problems.
- Learn coping skills.
Learn more about the disease here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma