Scleroderma – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Scleroderma?
- How will my Scleroderma be treated?
- Who gets Scleroderma?
- What are the early signs of Scleroderma?
- What is the difference between Limited and Diffuse Scleroderma?
- Why is it so important for me to take an active role in my care?
- What should I ask about medications that my doctor prescribes?
- How can I feel more comfortable talking to my doctor?
- With all the changes I’m experiencing in my body, I feel overwhelmed and depressed. What can I do?
- How often should I exercise?
See all the answers from the Johns Hopkins Scleroderma Center here: http://bit.ly/1RQnwce
Learn more about the disease here: http://bit.ly/learnscleroderma